Here at Compass Physio as Chartered Physiotherapists we understand more then anyone the benefits to our health both mental and physical of exercise.
1.Exercise will help to build stronger and healthier bones and muscles. Regular exercise can limit injury risks such as muscle tears or fractures. Stronger bones can help to prevent osteoporosis in later life!
2. Regular exercise can improve your mood and reduce feelings of anxiety and depression. When we exercise our bodies will release endorphins. Endorphins have been shown to improve mood and reduce pain.
3. Exercise will help to lose weight. Finding an exercise you enjoy such as walking, running or swimming will all help to burn off the calories!
4. Exercise will increase levels of energy. Exercise works to increase our mental sharpness and awareness. Physical activity boosts memory power and the ability to learn new things.
5. Exercise will improve sleep. Regular exercise helps to develop better sleeping patterns. Exercise will help to promote deeper better quality sleep.
6. Exercise decreases your risk of chronic illness. Exercise decreases the risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes to name just a few.
7. Exercise is fun! Exercise is a great way to meet other people and make friends. Find an exercise today and get started!
Talk to us at Compass physio for further advice!
To find out how Compass Physio can help, call 046 954 9456 (this number covers all clinics), click here to book online.
You can also email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paddy Mulligan MISCP